Guidance Through the RTO Process
Varshney Capital’s strong relationships with the TSX Venture Exchange, Brokers, Corporate Finance Professionals, Lawyers, and Investors facilitate an efficient and successful RTO listing.
Considering the Shareholders, costs, timing and tax, corporate, and securities law – Varshney Capital can provide valuable insights to support your business in making the right decision.
Varshney Capital vehicles come with a clean verifiable history making due diligence an efficient process.
Proven ability to raise capital and engage value adding investors. Allowing an efficient raise of capital that supports your business growth.
“In the late 1990s I decided to take my company, Carmanah Technologies, public. Needless to say, my decision to choose Varshney Capital was one of the best ones I’ve ever made. They raised the money they promised and positioned our company in such a way that we were able to get the liquidity we needed to expand. Less than 10 years later we’ve gone from having 12 employees to 220.”Dr. David Green, Founder of Carmanah Technologies Corp.
Benefits of Public Venture Capital in Canada
- Allows Founders to maintain effective control for a long period through one simple class of common share ownership.
- Less onerous and dilutive than private equity term sheets.
- Mergers and acquisitions can be financed using publicly listed shares rather than cash.
- Becoming a public company will promote your public profile and provider greater transparency for investors.
- Can provide some liquidity for shareholders & Founders. Best exit is to reverse-engineer a strategic trade sale.
- Quicker access to capital versus a traditional US IPO.
- Issuing public shares expands your investor base and sets the stage for secondary equity financing,including Private Placements (institutional investors).
- Incentivizes management and employees through stock options and share purchase plans that provide immediate and tangible employee benefits without depleting cash reserves.